News & Events
- Saturday Morning Brunch May 15, 2021Trio Restaurant Saturday Brunch is a perfect reason to head over to Trio Restaurant. We're serving up Brunch from 10:00am-1:30pm.
- Saturday Drink Specials May 15, 2021Trio Restaurant Saturday and Sunday are always great days to go out. Trio Restaurant gives you more reason to make us your destination of choice. We're serving up Blood Mary's at $5 and Mimosa's at $4
- "Make Your Own" Bloody Mary Bar! May 15, 2021Dandelion Market We've got all the fixin's! WHEN: every Saturday 10AM-3PM
- Treat Mom this Mother’s Day 2020 April 28, 2020Hey!!! Time for another round-up for our next holiday: Mother’s Day. I’m compiling offers and menus in my Instagram highlights per usual, but here they are in a lil handy list. I’ll continue to update as I come across new information. Email me email@example.com for edits or additions. 💝 Lunch/Dinner 300 East300 East Blvd. Menu:… […]
- Where to Order Easter Meals and Treats 2020 April 7, 2020Hi hi hi. So many things to say but I’ll get to the point: I’m reviving the blog to bring you a round-up of Easter meals/treats/brunch/etc. available for pickup and/or delivery this weekend. I’m cutting it REAL close, but hopefully you’ve been following along on Instagram (click the EASTER highlight on my profile.) DID I… […]
- Escape for the Day on the QC Classic Food & Wine Tour July 28, 2019Two wine posts in a row! Who am I? Seriously, I wasn’t a wine fan until maybe 2-3 years ago… and I still don’t really care for white wine. But I can dig some reds. Lucky for me, the Queen City Classic Food & Wine Tour included allll the red wine. 🍷 This day-trip to… […]
- Blend Your Own Wine at the Ritz July 25, 2019Sure, drinking wine is fun, but have you ever blended your own? You can make this happen by attending the Wine Blending Experience at the Ritz-Carlton right here in Charlotte. Sound daunting? It’s not at all. Every Wednesday – Saturday, the Ritz team hosts a wine blending session right outside the Hidden Wine Room (located… […]
- NAILED IT! Julie Nhi’s Cosmic Nails practices an ancient art with modern twists May 13, 2021Julie Nhi is an artist – and one whose work is sought-after. The canvases on which she works, though, aren’t traditional. They’re not watercolor paper or cradled board or a canvas panel. Nhi creates her art on fingernails. Her art studio is her nail salon, Cosmic Nails in South End, which she opened in 2016. […]
- Jinna Kim’s 3 Biggest Challenges May 13, 2021Like many before her, Jinna Kim got her start in Charlotte at a bank. But it was Charlotte’s art scene – not the financial scene – that made her want to call the city home. She was a summer intern in 2010 when she discovered, she said, “the Levine Museum of the New South, the […]
- Where Are We In CLT? Bojangles Coliseum May 13, 2021The Chicken Dance. When it comes to mind — as it so often does — so does the place where we perfected it — Bojangles Coliseum. (Go, Charlotte Checkers!) The building has gone by many names over its long tenure in the Queen City — The Charlotte Coliseum, Independence Arena, “The Big I,” Cricket Arena […]
- Charlotte’s Favorite Asian & Pacific Islander Creatives May 11, 2021In honor of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, we asked you to share your favorite AAPI creatives at work in Charlotte. And, WOW, did you respond. Throughout the remainder of the month, we’ll be sharing these amazing Queen City creatives with you on our Instagram feed. We’ll update this page as we go. Tanner […]
- Tunes on The Terrace April 20, 2021Chill out with us and enjoy the live music! The Thursday night Tunes in The Terrace music series is back at Waverly. Musicians will set up […] The post Tunes on The Terrace appeared first on Waverly.
- Scout & Molly’s Waverly Pop Up April 13, 2021The post Scout & Molly’s Waverly Pop Up appeared first on Waverly.
- Little Nest Portraits: Picture Perfect March 18, 2021Little Nest Portraits owner Indre Both didn’t realize how passionate she was about photography until she became a mom. With degrees in business and education, Both […] The post Little Nest Portraits: Picture Perfect appeared first on Waverly.
- Waverly Gold March 16, 2021Waverly Gold is back! Starting March 18th, purchases at participating Waverly shops will earn you Waverly Gold tokens. Your tokens will be redeemable at our participating restaurants […] The post Waverly Gold appeared first on Waverly.