News & Events
- Saturday Morning Brunch February 27, 2021Trio Restaurant Saturday Brunch is a perfect reason to head over to Trio Restaurant. We're serving up Brunch from 10:00am-1:30pm.
- Saturday Drink Specials February 27, 2021Trio Restaurant Saturday and Sunday are always great days to go out. Trio Restaurant gives you more reason to make us your destination of choice. We're serving up Blood Mary's at $5 and Mimosa's at $4
- "Make Your Own" Bloody Mary Bar! February 27, 2021Dandelion Market We've got all the fixin's! WHEN: every Saturday 10AM-3PM
- Treat Mom this Mother’s Day 2020 April 28, 2020Hey!!! Time for another round-up for our next holiday: Mother’s Day. I’m compiling offers and menus in my Instagram highlights per usual, but here they are in a lil handy list. I’ll continue to update as I come across new information. Email me email@example.com for edits or additions. 💝 Lunch/Dinner 300 East300 East Blvd. Menu:… […]
- Where to Order Easter Meals and Treats 2020 April 7, 2020Hi hi hi. So many things to say but I’ll get to the point: I’m reviving the blog to bring you a round-up of Easter meals/treats/brunch/etc. available for pickup and/or delivery this weekend. I’m cutting it REAL close, but hopefully you’ve been following along on Instagram (click the EASTER highlight on my profile.) DID I… […]
- Escape for the Day on the QC Classic Food & Wine Tour July 28, 2019Two wine posts in a row! Who am I? Seriously, I wasn’t a wine fan until maybe 2-3 years ago… and I still don’t really care for white wine. But I can dig some reds. Lucky for me, the Queen City Classic Food & Wine Tour included allll the red wine. 🍷 This day-trip to… […]
- Blend Your Own Wine at the Ritz July 25, 2019Sure, drinking wine is fun, but have you ever blended your own? You can make this happen by attending the Wine Blending Experience at the Ritz-Carlton right here in Charlotte. Sound daunting? It’s not at all. Every Wednesday – Saturday, the Ritz team hosts a wine blending session right outside the Hidden Wine Room (located… […]
- Onboarding Podcast – Nao Tsurumaki Takes the Stage with Children’s Theatre February 25, 2021Children’s Theatre of Charlotte (CTC) has long been revered by Charlotteans, but especially head Biscuit-baker Matt Olin. Having spent much of his creative formative years working with CTC, Olin credits them for having made a profound impact on him and his creative work today. To start the year, CTC hired Nao Tsurumaki to take the […]
- February HUG Spotlight: Kurma Murrain and Greg Russell Get Published February 23, 2021Too often, imaginative and creative projects are held back by reality — lack of funds, lack of awareness or lack of encouragement. Little obstacles can keep big ideas from moving forward. With the help of individual donors and corporate sponsors, Charlotte Is Creative helps creatives move their passions and projects along by awarding them $250 […]
- Tasty Tracks: Kat Holland’s “Imagination” February 23, 2021The COVID-19 pandemic may have silenced stages across the Queen City … but it hasn’t silenced musicians. Charlotte-based songwriters and performers have been busy over the last year. They’re eager to share their work. And, we’re ready to help. To celebrate Charlotte’s music, we’re bringing back a regular feature from the early days of The […]
- Our New Best Friend: Lucas Ayres of CLT Shooters February 23, 2021“As humans, there’s a few basic things that we truly desire — the sense of belonging or being a part of something greater than ourselves, a sense of accomplishment and a sense of safety. Creativity is one of the few natural forces that has the ability to accomplish all three.” – Lucas Ayres, founder of […]
- Mainstream Boutique: Fashion for Every Generation November 19, 2020Mainstream Boutique founder Marie DeNicola started the shop from the trunk of her car as a “trunk” show, using her education in marketing and experience as […] The post Mainstream Boutique: Fashion for Every Generation appeared first on Waverly.
- Black Friday and Small Business Saturday Specials November 18, 2020HAND & STONE THE INVIGORY MAINSTREAM BOUTIQUE Stop by Mainstream Boutique for their Candy Cane Sale this Wednesday thru Sunday. Pick a candy cane […] The post Black Friday and Small Business Saturday Specials appeared first on Waverly.
- Fleet Feet to Open First Charlotte Location at Waverly October 20, 2020Expanded wellness offerings at Waverly also include added services at The Invigory Charlotte, N.C., Oct. 20, 2020 — Specialty running retailer Fleet Feet announced that it […] The post Fleet Feet to Open First Charlotte Location at Waverly appeared first on Waverly.
- Foxcroft Wine Co. Wine Dinner: Tate and Barnett Vineyards September 14, 2020Foxcroft Wine Co. will be having a wine dinner event at Foxcroft Wine Co. Waverly on September 29th. Tickets to the event can be purchased here: […] The post Foxcroft Wine Co. Wine Dinner: Tate and Barnett Vineyards appeared first on Waverly.