News & Events
- Holiday Parties November 29, 2018Fratelli Ristorante Reserve a space for your holiday parties! Fratelli is now taking reservations to host your holiday party. Whether it's Christmas, New Years or even birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, or any event that is special to you, we are here to provide a space, food, and drinks so you don't have to worry about […]
- Treat Mom this Mother’s Day 2020 April 28, 2020Hey!!! Time for another round-up for our next holiday: Mother’s Day. I’m compiling offers and menus in my Instagram highlights per usual, but here they are in a lil handy list. I’ll continue to update as I come across new information. Email me email@example.com for edits or additions. 💝 Lunch/Dinner 300 East300 East Blvd. Menu:… […]
- Where to Order Easter Meals and Treats 2020 April 7, 2020Hi hi hi. So many things to say but I’ll get to the point: I’m reviving the blog to bring you a round-up of Easter meals/treats/brunch/etc. available for pickup and/or delivery this weekend. I’m cutting it REAL close, but hopefully you’ve been following along on Instagram (click the EASTER highlight on my profile.) DID I… […]
- Escape for the Day on the QC Classic Food & Wine Tour July 28, 2019Two wine posts in a row! Who am I? Seriously, I wasn’t a wine fan until maybe 2-3 years ago… and I still don’t really care for white wine. But I can dig some reds. Lucky for me, the Queen City Classic Food & Wine Tour included allll the red wine. 🍷 This day-trip to… […]
- Blend Your Own Wine at the Ritz July 25, 2019Sure, drinking wine is fun, but have you ever blended your own? You can make this happen by attending the Wine Blending Experience at the Ritz-Carlton right here in Charlotte. Sound daunting? It’s not at all. Every Wednesday – Saturday, the Ritz team hosts a wine blending session right outside the Hidden Wine Room (located… […]
- Call us crazy, but we’re thankful for 2020 November 25, 2020Prepare yourselves for a massive understatement … No one will ever want to relive 2020. Really going out on a limb there, right? From a rancorous Presidential election to unspeakable acts of racism and injustice, to a pandemic, economic ruin, global sandstorms, murder hornets, fire tornados, flash floods, we’ve all been put through the wringer. […]
- Our New Best Friend(s): Rodrigo & Wendy Jimenez November 25, 2020@RodrigoAndWendy Rodrigo & Wendy Jimenez FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE We thought we’d add a little extra spice to your Thanksgiving week … and the last week of Dancing with the Stars. (What!?!?! We already miss it!) The turkey in the oven ain’t the only thing cooking that’s muy caliente right now! Our new best friends, Rodrigo […]
- Where Are We in CLT? “Man Feeding Poor Man” November 24, 2020Over the past few years, Uptown Charlotte has become a hotbed of mural art, thanks to artists from Talking Walls and many others. In fact, TWO new murals have been painted the 7th Street side of Duckworth’s and Spirit Square (across from Victoria Yard), one from Duarte Designs and the other from Caitlin McDonagh, in […]
- 5 Ridiculous Questions with Todd Smith November 20, 2020Todd Smith Executive Director Bechtler Museum of Modern Art When Todd Smith became the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art’s executive director in early September, it was a homecoming of sorts. Smith lived in Charlotte early in his career – when he worked as a curator at the Mint Museum. But he’s lived a lot of […]
- Mainstream Boutique: Fashion for Every Generation November 19, 2020Mainstream Boutique founder Marie DeNicola started the shop from the trunk of her car as a “trunk” show, using her education in marketing and experience as […] The post Mainstream Boutique: Fashion for Every Generation appeared first on Waverly.
- Black Friday and Small Business Saturday Specials November 18, 2020HAND & STONE THE INVIGORY MAINSTREAM BOUTIQUE Stop by Mainstream Boutique for their Candy Cane Sale this Wednesday thru Sunday. Pick a candy cane […] The post Black Friday and Small Business Saturday Specials appeared first on Waverly.
- Fleet Feet to Open First Charlotte Location at Waverly October 20, 2020Expanded wellness offerings at Waverly also include added services at The Invigory Charlotte, N.C., Oct. 20, 2020 — Specialty running retailer Fleet Feet announced that it […] The post Fleet Feet to Open First Charlotte Location at Waverly appeared first on Waverly.
- Foxcroft Wine Co. Wine Dinner: Tate and Barnett Vineyards September 14, 2020Foxcroft Wine Co. will be having a wine dinner event at Foxcroft Wine Co. Waverly on September 29th. Tickets to the event can be purchased here: […] The post Foxcroft Wine Co. Wine Dinner: Tate and Barnett Vineyards appeared first on Waverly.